Miami Dade College, North Campus, School of Continuing Education and Professional Development received a Susan Harwood Grant from OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) to provide training and education programs for employers and workers on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplaces.
We can setup a training session at your location at no cost. It is a 4 hour training which can be done in English, Spanish or Creole in Miami, Broward or Monroe counties. We require a minimum of 25+ attendees per session. After the training, participants receive a Miami-Dade College certificate of participation that can serve as training documentation for OSHA as part of your safety program.
• Introduction to OSHA-Worker’s Rights & Responsibilities
• Recognizing Hazards
• Fall Protection
• Heat Illness
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – New Training in April 2013!
• HEFE – Safety Equipment for head, eyes, face & ears – New Training in April 2013!
• Focus Four (Falls, Caught-In or In-Between, Struck by and Electrocution) – New Training in April 2013!
• Dangers of Confined Spaces – New Training in April 2013!