Our Presentation This Month...
Opioid Epidemic - What Does It Mean to You, Your Organization and Your Community?
Dr. Mayrene Hernandez, Alan Johnson, and James Moore
This panel presentation will be an overview of the Opioid epidemic, with a focus on the Florida impact. Discussion to include journey paths into addiction, current regulations and laws, treatment and recovery. We will go in-depth into the current scams, patient brokering, enforcement and arrests and will highlight what you need to be doing to help protect your organization and your family.
- Our deadline to place our guarantee with the facility is April 15th.
- We cannot guarantee meal selections or special requests after that date.
We will begin with...
Fresh Mixed Greens with Shaved Carrots, Cucumber, Tomatoes, and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Your entree selections...
• Herb Marinated Chicken Breast, Au jus
• Lemon and Rosemary Salmon
(both entrees served with sauteed vegetables and rice pilaf)
• Vegetarian alternative: Vegetable Stacked Napoleon
We will conclude with...
Chef's Chocolate Mousse
(Include attendee name, company name, and entrée selection with RSVP)