Our Presentation This Month...
Impact Injuries and Subsequent Depression
Dr. Pasquale Montesano
This is a CEU presentation for Adjusters and Case Managers.
This presentation will provide a unique spin on a serious, and often not considered problem. The discussion will enable Risk Professionals, Adjusters, Case Managers and Certified Case Managers to understand post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression, and anxiety after a workplace injury, and will further list goals of treatment and develop strategies and needed resources for effective treatment.
It is important to specify goals of treatment, strategies and needed resources for case managing employees who have PTSD), depression, and anxiety after an injury. Once these have been identified, there are many treatments and strategies used to assist employees so they can get better and return-to-work.
CHAPTER ELECTIONS AT THIS MEETING! Members please plan to attend - only you may vote!
- Our deadline to place our guarantee with the facility is June 17th.
- We cannot guarantee meal selections or special requests after that date.
We will begin with...
Your entree selections...
• Grilled Atlantic Salmon Over Fresh Baby Spinach, Mandarin Orange Segments, Red Bell Peppers and Onions, served with Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
• Chicken Forestelre, a Grilled Chicken Breast served with Forest Mushrooms, Roasted Shallots, Diced Roma Tomatoes, and Madeira Reduction
• Vegetarian Wellington, served with Smoked Tomato Sauce
We will conclude with...
Chef's Key Lime Pie
(Include attendee name, company name, and entrée selection with RSVP)