Our Presentation This Month...
No! Not Us Too! We Thought our Harassment Policy was Enough!
Beth Leahy, Esq., Senior Partner
Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP
SPECIAL LOCATION FOR THIS MONTH! See the location information below.
It’s not just the rich and famous that get sued for sexual harassment. It’s not just the rich and famous that harass. Your organization can be a target too. Your employees could be causing the harassment. Come learn what is considered actionable harassment, and learn how you can protect against that risk.
This presentation will discuss federal and state based sexual harassment and battery claims, including when management/employers are liable to employees and to third parties for such claims, and the defenses and protections against those claims.
This is a CEU session for adjusters. However, those who participated in this session at the Florida RIMS Educational Conference can NOT submit for credit a second time.
- Our deadline to place our guarantee with the facility is January 14th.
- We cannot guarantee meal selections or special requests after that date.
We will begin with...
Fresh Field Greens, Quartered Tomatoes, Sliced Cucumbers, Shredded Carrots, served with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Your entree selections...
• Chicken Breast Florencia, stuffed with Fresh Spinach, Red Pepper, Pignoli & Cheese
• Grilled Salmon, prepared with a Dilled Cucumber Sauce
• Vegetarian alternative: Vegetable Wellington served with Smoked Tomato Sauce
(All Served with Vegetable and Sculptured Mashed Potatoes)
We will conclude with...
Chef's Double Chocolate Mousse
(Include attendee name, company name, and entrée selection with RSVP)