Our Presentation This Month...
Surveillance is Like An X-ray... It Never Lies and it Uncovers the Truth
Claims Investigation Agency
** CEU awarded for adjusters and CLE awarded for attorneys **
This presentation involves a careful review of overt and covert physical surveillance methodology. Emphases are on development of surveillance tradecraft, photographic tradecraft, vehicular vulnerabilities, foot vulnerabilities, tricks of the trade, surveillance focal points, discretion, surveillance reporting, terminology, surveillance types and responsibilities, critical situation decision making and judgments, ethical issues and personal behavior with other professionals, communications, importance of area knowledge, disguises, pre-planning, and client briefings.
Additional areas to be discussed include: • Social Media Background w/auditing of family members. • Medical canvasses to find unknown previous same-injury. • Many other investigative techniques.
- Our deadline to place our guarantee with the facility is Nov. 18th.
- We cannot guarantee meal selections or special requests after that date.
We will begin with...
A Salad of Mixed Field Greens with Tomatoes, Carrots, Cucumbers and Vinaigrette Dressing
Your entree selections...
• Dijon Chicken with Portobello, a Chicken Breast Brushed with Dijon Mustard and topped with Mozzarella Cheese and Fresh Herbs
• Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill Burre Blanc
• Vegetarian Pasta Primavera
We will conclude with...
Chef's Chocolate Mousse
(Include attendee name, company name, and entrée selection with RSVP)